Switch to Japanese
Hironobu Ito, D4
Mar.2011, B.Sc., Department of Chemistry, Kyoto University
Mar. 2013 Master, Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University
April 2013- Ph.D Student, Department of Chemistry,
Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University
- Publication list
- H. Ito, T. Hasegawa, and Y. Tanimura, Calculating
two-dimensional THz-Raman-THz and Raman-THz-THz signals for various
molecular liquids: The samplers,
J. Chem. Phys.
141, 124503 [11 pages] (2014)
- T. Ikeda, H. Ito, and Y. Tanimura, Analysis of 2D THz-Raman spectroscopy using a non-Markovian Brownian oscillator
model with nonlinear system-bath interactions,
J. Chem. Phys. 142,
212421 [15 pages] (2015).
- H. Ito, J. Jo, and Y. Tanimura, Notes on
simulating 2D Raman and THz-Raman signals with a full molecular dynamics
[21 pages] (2015).
- H. Ito and Y. Tanimura, Simulating two-dimensional infrared-Raman and Raman spectroscopies for intermolecular and intramolecular modes of liquid water, J. Chem. Phys. 144 074201 [16 pages] (2016).
- J. Jo, H. Ito, and Y. Tanimura, Full molecular dynamics simulations of liquid water and carbon tetrachloride for two-dimensional Raman spectroscopy in the frequency domain Chem. Phys.(Special Issue), (2016), doi:10.1016/j.chemphys.2016.07.002.
(please add @kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp if you send email from the outside of